DX – Steel Bronze Powder with POM Marginal Bearings
- Suitable for rotating and oscillating
- Less maintenance requirements due to the long re-lubrication intervals
- Low wear rate
- Lower wear
- Lower susceptibility to edge loading
- No absorption of water and therefore no swelling.
- Good damping behaviours
- Good resistance to shock loads
- POM thickness 0.30~0.50mm, provides high wear resistance and low friction even with only a minute volume of lubricant supplied, this bearing surface carries a pattern of circular indents which should be filled with grease on assembly of the bearing.
- Sintered bronze powder thickness 0.20-0.35mm, provides Max. Thermal conductivity away from the bearing surface, also serves as a reservoir for the resin mixture.
- Low-Carbon Steel, provides exceptionally high load carrying capacity, excellent heat dissipation.
- 4.Copper/Tin plating thickness 0.002mm, provides good corrosion resistance.
Static 250 N/mm2 (36,000 psi)
Load Capacity 140 N/mm2 (20,000 psi)
Temp. limit -40°C~+130°C (-40°F~+260°F)
Pre-lubricated 2 m/s (400 fpm)
Oiling Grease/Continuous > 2 m/s (> 400 fpm)
3.0 N/mm2*m/s (85,000 psi-fpm)
(346 BTU in /(hr)(ft2)(°F))
Coefficient of thermal
0.05 – 0.20
Initial pre-lubrication at assembly is strongly recommended